ARCA Transparent Green
ARCA TRANSPARENT GREEN is a special transparent green coating to protect and enhance the beauty of natural stones. coral, exposed brick, solid brick, concrete, asbes and cement plaster. ARCA TRANSPARENT GREEN will form a water repellent layer which has good resistance to water so it can protect stone from damp, fungus and algae, and give a smooth-gloss green look that enhance the natural texture of the stones.
- Water repellent & UV resistance
- Fungus & Algae Resistance
- Transparent Green Look
- Natural Gloss Apperance
Direction of Use :
- Ready to use, no dilution needed. For application, use brush, roller, or sprayer.
- Clean and dry the surfaces from old paint, dirt, rust, grease oil, algae, fungus and any other contaminants, using ARCA Pembersih Lumut
- After completely dry, apply one coat of ARCA TRANSPARENT GREEN
- For the rough surface, 2nd coat can be applied after the first layer sink and dry very well
Available in pack of 0,9l can
- Theoretical coverage: 10-11m2/lt, depend on the surface porousity
Painting Tool: Brush, Roll, Spray Gun